Uni – The world’s first real time translation technology that converts sign language to grammatically correct spoken language.
- Sign to Speech: Communicate with your peers in a whole new way. UNI uses a specialized camera to track both hands and all 10 fingers with incredible speed.
- Speech to Text: Making life a little easier with the best voice recognition software out there used by millions to translate speech into text.
- Sign Builder: UNI’s Sign Builder feature lets you record, label, and edit your signs in real time.
- Crowd Sign: Uni’s Crowd Sign feature lets you upload, download, share, and manage your signs.
- Uni Cloud: Motion Savvy’s web based management tool that enables customers to update and manage the vocabulary on there devices.
- Dictionary: In UNI, you can build your own sign language dictionary with custom signs catered to your preferences.
Motion savvy is a company that solves communication challenges between businesses and deaf and hard of hearing customers with recent developments in gesture recognition and machine learning technology. For more details refer website: https://www.motionsavvy.com/
For other Hearing Impairment related articles refer below:
- Q+ Mobile App Hearing Solution: http://enableneeds.com/2017/12/04/q-mobile-app-hearing-solution/
- Solar Ear develops Affordable Hearing Aids: http://enableneeds.com/2017/06/27/solar-ear/
- Hearing Impaired – Vest translates sound into vibration: http://enableneeds.com/2017/05/05/hearing-impaired-vest-translates-sound-into-vibration/
- Roger Voice for deaf and hearing: http://enableneeds.com/2016/09/23/hearing-impairment/